Stand up paddle Fit
is an innovation of MindLoop team which combines a huge range of movement derived from different kind of sports and exercise techniques.
(Pilates, Yoga, Rowing, Cardio, Martial arts etc ) practiced on the board.
Practicing on the paddle board offers you with extra balance, mechanical skills and multiplies the level of difficulty and effectiveness in a short time frame.
Every day 9.00 & 19.00 (pool)
- Personal training per hour 60 Euro
- Group training per hour up to 6 persons 120 Euro
- Semi personal training per hour max. attendance 3 persons 45 Euro
Stand up paddle boarding,
or in the Hawaiian language Hoe he’e nalu is an emerging global sport with a Hawaiian heritage. The sport is a recent form of surfing, and has emerged as a way for surfers to paddle longer distances.
The sport of stand up paddle boarding has, in less than ten years, spread from surf beaches to nearly ever other type of watercourse. Races are held on lakes, large rivers and canals; paddlers navigate river rapids and ride standing waves that are common therein; gliding is the practice of covering long distances along sea coasts. Stand up paddlers wear a wide variety of wet suits and other clothing, depending on both water and air temperature since most of their time is spent standing on the board.
Its a suitable sport for all the family members!
- Paddle board 1 hour 10€
- Rental per day 80 Euro ( 1 paddleboard )-20 Euro/hour
- Guide – Instructor 50 Euro ( 2 hours )
- Downwinding gives you a fantastic sense of freedom; you are powered by the wind and ocean swells, and use your paddle to surf waves for mile upon mile of ocean. You can explore places you might never normally visit, improve your paddle fitness and help your surfing by getting a great understanding of board trim.
Minimum 5 person’s 250euro (rescue boat -included guide) duration 4 hours
- Transports charges depend on location and are charged separately.
Kitesurfing or kiteboarding
is a surface water sport combining aspects of wakeboarding, windsurfing, surfing, paragliding, and gymnastics into one extreme sport. A kitesurfer or kiteboarder harnesses the power of the wind with a large controllable power kite to be propelled across the water on a kiteboard similar to a wakeboard or a small surfboard, with or without foot-straps or bindings. The terms kiteboarding and kitesurfing are interchangeable, although kiteboarding may also refer to kite landboarding or kite snowboarding.
There are different styles of kiteboarding, including freestyle, freeride, downwinders, speed, course racing, wakestyle, jumping and wave-riding.
- Beginner’s courses ( 6 hours in 2 days training/ rescue boat included ) 450 Euro
- Kite safari 80 per person
- Kite safari (for kite surfers ) long distance. Minimum duration 5 hours (including resting) accompanied by rescue boat maximum participation 5 person 60Euro/ per person.
- Rental per day 80 Euro ( 1 kite + board+ harness – helmet – vest –wetsuit )
Windsurfing is a surface water sport that combines elements of surfing and sailing.
It consists of a board powered by wind on a sail. A suitable activity for everybody, offers a great feeling of freedom and magical connection with nature.
- Windsurf rental 20€ per hour
- Beginner courses Entry level 3 hours -90 Euro weathering 1bf ( Beaufort ) to 2bf
- 10 hours of instruction, 290 Euro
- Rental per day 80 euro-30 euro/hour . ( 1 windsurf equipment )